Sunday, October 2, 2016

Sunday's are Always Fun!

DEXTER!!!

I must admit that I have a special place in my heart for Baby Dexter! He's always been the odd kid, just like his mommy!

He's done this for a while, and I finally got some good video.

He takes ONE piece of food out at a time and chases it then eats it! He's my boy!

Finally, after about an hour of eating ONE PIECE of food at a time, he finally seemed to give up and go to sleep!

His big sister ...
Isabella Sophia 
was watching from her guard tower in the living room. I like to think that she was silently judging the activities from afar. She's beautiful and prickly!!

She just turned 2 on August 3rd. She shares a birthday with her Uncle Michael.

I love her!!

I got around to making some dinner. I found a recipe for Filipino Pork Skewers..

RECIPE HERE

It was delicious!! I made a yummy rice pilaf to go with it. Just kind of threw it together with some half thought.

I like to think how far I've come from 25 years ago not being able to make a meatloaf!!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment