Saturday, October 22, 2016

Kitties and Face Paint

Today was pretty fun! Baby Dexter was pretty clingy and sleepy which usually makes for a ton of pictures since he's always in my sight. No difference today. He was sitting on the cat tower by the back window and the light was hitting him in just the right way!

It was about 10 minutes later that Rocket took Dexxy's spot on the tower and Jinx crawled up top. Dexter tried, unsuccessfully to get Rocket to move off of the tower before just giving up and laying down on the outside one. He's pretty spoiled if I do say so myself. I must admit that a lot of it is my fault!!

Finally, Taylor came over for me to do some face painting for a party that she was going to later in the evening. We spent about an hour and a half getting the eyes and forehead before we could finish up with the nose and lips! Luckily we planned for two hours. I love that my friends like my art enough to trust me with face paint!

Today was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment