Wednesday, February 17, 2016

New Beginnings

Today was my last day working at ADS. It was bittersweet. Mostly sweet and a little bitter.

The first thing was this afternoon, I went to lunch with two of my new co-workers and I got this fancy "New Hire" box. There was a coffee cup, scarf, hat, soup mug, sunglasses and such. It was pretty exciting stuff! I can't want to start and hit the ground running!!

The best part of the day was the end! Lisa put together a nice after work happy hour for me and I had a TON of people show up. I think that was the part that hit me the hardest. I have a lot of friends!!

Lisa snapped this photo for me of me and the Jeffs! My friend Jeff-1 left ADS almost year ago. That left Jeff-2, Jeff-3, and Jeff-4. I do love a room filled with Jeffs!

Times, they are a' changin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment