Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Day!

Woke up to a correct weatherman again! This morning the backyard was covered in snow. Looks like there is at least 7-8 inches on the table.
Looked out the front door and the same thing. My car is pretty much encapsulated in snow!
I left the door open so the kids could look out the door. Jinx was rather interested in the snow again!
I set up mu work computer and my home computer as well as my iPad at my desk, and made a cup of coffee and started working from my laptop. I got a few hours of work done!
Jinx was crying at the door, begging to go out. I decided to let him go. I never in a million years thought that he would like it this much!
He dug a hole, sat down, and began burying his paws in the show!
Warmed the little guy up and he fell asleep like this on the blanket that I am making for Terry
Goodnight Sweet boys: Boomer and Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment